Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Importing a project from the asset Store doesn't import packages, even if you chose yes at the dialogue
When importing a full project from the Asset store, that has a manifest.json, the new packages are no longer brought into your project.
- start a new project with a 3D or 2D core template in the latest 2022.1.0a14
- try to import this project from the asset store https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/tutorials/2d-beginner-complete-project-140253
- when asked whether to import packages, chose yes
- after finished importing, open the ExampleScene
- press play, and see a lot of warnings - they seem to be caused by the missing Cinemachine package
- if you move the character around in play mode, you can see that the camera is not following the character as expected
- if you compare the manifest.json from this project to the correct one (made in an older version), you'll see that other packages are missing as well.
Regression introduced in 2022.1.0a14
Cannot repro in any version older than 2022.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0