Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Importing a project from the asset Store doesn't import packages, even if you chose yes at the dialogue
When importing a full project from the Asset store, that has a manifest.json, the new packages are no longer brought into your project.
- start a new project with a 3D or 2D core template in the latest 2022.1.0a14
- try to import this project from the asset store https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/tutorials/2d-beginner-complete-project-140253
- when asked whether to import packages, chose yes
- after finished importing, open the ExampleScene
- press play, and see a lot of warnings - they seem to be caused by the missing Cinemachine package
- if you move the character around in play mode, you can see that the camera is not following the character as expected
- if you compare the manifest.json from this project to the correct one (made in an older version), you'll see that other packages are missing as well.
Regression introduced in 2022.1.0a14
Cannot repro in any version older than 2022.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles