Search Issue Tracker
Imported Ragdoll is completely jiterry in play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (ownCloud)
2. Open scene wizard.unity
3. Play the scene
Expected result: The wizard falls down and is pulled back by the Spring Joint with no jitters
Actual result: He completely jitters and messes up.
- Reproduced with Version 5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a), Version 5.4.0b24 (d20a50c6ae54)
- Won't fix: The character is misconfigured.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode