Search Issue Tracker
Imported Ragdoll is completely jiterry in play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (ownCloud)
2. Open scene wizard.unity
3. Play the scene
Expected result: The wizard falls down and is pulled back by the Spring Joint with no jitters
Actual result: He completely jitters and messes up.
- Reproduced with Version 5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a), Version 5.4.0b24 (d20a50c6ae54)
- Won't fix: The character is misconfigured.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode