Search Issue Tracker
Imported Ragdoll is completely jiterry in play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (ownCloud)
2. Open scene wizard.unity
3. Play the scene
Expected result: The wizard falls down and is pulled back by the Spring Joint with no jitters
Actual result: He completely jitters and messes up.
- Reproduced with Version 5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a), Version 5.4.0b24 (d20a50c6ae54)
- Won't fix: The character is misconfigured.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected