Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Imported Constant curve interpolates over 2 frames
Imported Constant curve interpolates over 2 frames instead of only 1.
This is a regression from 5.2 to 5.3
not repro in 5.2
repro in 5.3
oldest version tested with the bug is...
Version 5.3.0a1 (6b90fd995f18)
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:45:29 GMT
most recent version with this bug is...
Version 5.4.0a3 (0129bfc37dad)
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 01:18:41 GMT
Add attached Interpolations.fbx to project.
Drop Interpolations asset into scene.
Grab "Take 001" clip under Interpolations, and drop it onto Interpolations GO in the scene.
Select "Stepped : Position" transform and step frame by frame through frame 30 to see the Stepped GO takes 2 frames to step from previous to next value... should only take 1 frame.
frame 29 = good
frame 30 = bad, only half value
frame 31 = good
This only happens when "importing" constant cuves, created constant curves are fine. This happens on any transform, not only rotations. This happens regardless of the "Resample Rotation" import option.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"