Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Import settings - Alpha transparency enables itself
When sprites are imported "Alpha is Transparency" is disabled. If a user selects "Editor GUI " or "Sprite" under Texture Type and then back to "Default" the "Alpha is Transparency" is now enabled.
The "Alpha is Transparency" should not be enabled on default texture type.
Steps to reproduce
- Select 2D Artwork > PNG > Bomb Sprite
- In the Inspector "Alpha Is Transparency" is disabled.
- In the Texture Type select Editor and then select Default
Notice issue >> Alpha is Transparency is now enabled. The Revert and Apply buttons are enabled.
Broken: 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2
Working: 2017.4.17f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete