Search Issue Tracker
Import settings - Alpha transparency enables itself
Import Settings - Alpha transparency enables itself.
When sprites are imported the "Alpha is Transparencey" is disabled. If the user selects "Editor" or "Sprite" under Texture Type, then "Default". "Alpha is Transparencey" is now enabled.
The "Alpha is Transparencey" should not be enabled on default texture type.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Select 2D Artwork > PNG > Bomb Sprite - Copy (2)
- In the inspector "Alpha Is Transpareny" is disabled.
- In the Texture Type select Editor and then select Default
Notice issue >> Aplha is Transparency is now enabled. The Revert and Apply buttons are now enabled.
Broken: 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2
Working: 2017.4.17f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website