Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Import settings - Alpha transparency enables itself
When sprites are imported "Alpha is Transparency" is disabled. If a user selects "Editor GUI " or "Sprite" under Texture Type and then back to "Default" the "Alpha is Transparency" is now enabled.
The "Alpha is Transparency" should not be enabled on default texture type.
Steps to reproduce
- Select 2D Artwork > PNG > Bomb Sprite
- In the Inspector "Alpha Is Transparency" is disabled.
- In the Texture Type select Editor and then select Default
Notice issue >> Alpha is Transparency is now enabled. The Revert and Apply buttons are enabled.
Broken: 2018.3.3f1, 2018.1.9f2
Working: 2017.4.17f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)