Search Issue Tracker
Import fbx errors when importing a c4d file
Steps to reproduce :
- import the c4d file attached and notice that Cinema 4d will also open
- with C4D opened reimport the file and notice the errors
error Cinema 4D couldn't convert the .C4D file to an fbx file.
Try exporting the .C4D file to an fbx file manually.
You need at last Cinema 4D 8.5 to import .C4D files directly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player