Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[IMGUI] Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs
Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for windows checkbox.
4. Assign Direct3D12 graphics APIs from the list.
5. Drag any window to resize.
Windows are flickering while resizing.
No graphical glitch while resizing the window.
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.0f2, 2017.4.27f1, 2017.3.0a4.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Resolution Note (2020.1.X):
This issue is caused by the operating system and would require a fix from Microsoft.