Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4
[IMGUI] Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs
Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for windows checkbox.
4. Assign Direct3D12 graphics APIs from the list.
5. Drag any window to resize.
Windows are flickering while resizing.
No graphical glitch while resizing the window.
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.0f2, 2017.4.27f1, 2017.3.0a4.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler