Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.3
[IMGUI] Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs
Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for windows checkbox.
4. Assign Direct3D12 graphics APIs from the list.
5. Drag any window to resize.
Windows are flickering while resizing.
No graphical glitch while resizing the window.
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.0f2, 2017.4.27f1, 2017.3.0a4.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes