Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[IMGUI] Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs
Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for windows checkbox.
4. Assign Direct3D12 graphics APIs from the list.
5. Drag any window to resize.
Windows are flickering while resizing.
No graphical glitch while resizing the window.
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.0f2, 2017.4.27f1, 2017.3.0a4.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field