Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4
[IMGUI] Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs
Windows are flickering while resizing with Direct3D12 Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for windows checkbox.
4. Assign Direct3D12 graphics APIs from the list.
5. Drag any window to resize.
Windows are flickering while resizing.
No graphical glitch while resizing the window.
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.0f2, 2017.4.27f1, 2017.3.0a4.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour