Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UIR] Vertical Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window
Vertical Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window. This occurs with all Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Select the Cube game object.
3. Resize the Inspector window.
Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window.
The scrollbar should not be flickered on resizing the Inspector window.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23. 2019.3.8f1, 2019.3.0b4
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b3
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object