Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UIR] Vertical Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window
Vertical Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window. This occurs with all Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Select the Cube game object.
3. Resize the Inspector window.
Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window.
The scrollbar should not be flickered on resizing the Inspector window.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23. 2019.3.8f1, 2019.3.0b4
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b3
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications