Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UIR] Vertical Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window
Vertical Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window. This occurs with all Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Select the Cube game object.
3. Resize the Inspector window.
Scrollbar flickers in the Inspector on resizing the window.
The scrollbar should not be flickered on resizing the Inspector window.
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23. 2019.3.8f1, 2019.3.0b4
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0b3
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in: 2021.1.0a1.495
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b12.3931(9e6726e6ce12)