Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Sun dropdown icon overlaps with text when the "High Quality" option is selected
In Skybox Material Sun dropdown icon overlaps with text when the "High Quality" option is selected. Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) In the Project Browser, Right-click > Create Material
3) Change the Shader of the Material to "Skybox/Procedural"
Actual result: Sun dropdown icon overlaps with text when the "High Quality" option is selected
Expected result: Sun name does not get overlaps when the "High Quality" option is selected
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a10, 2020.1.0b8, 2017.1.5f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"