Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] "SketchUp Node Selection Dialog" box's description overlaps with the file checkboxes from Model Import Settings
"SketchUp Node Selection Dialog" box which appears while selecting nodes, its description overlaps with the file checkboxes.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import attached .skp file (Langevin.skp)
3. Project view > Langevin.skp > Inspector > Select Nodes.
"SketchUp Node Selection Dialog" box's description overlaps with the file checkboxes.
"SketchUp Node Selection Dialog" box's description is visible clearly without any overlaps
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0a6
Working fine on:
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source