Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Preview Button UI does not refresh after finishing Splash Screen Preview.
Preview Button UI does not refresh after finishing Splash Screen Preview, remains to Cancel Preview.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Splash Image > Splash Screen > Click on Preview.
UI does not refresh after finishing Splash Screen Preview
Preview Button UI should be refreshed.
NOTE: Do not move the cursor.
2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.0a9.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right