Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Test" sprite in the Project window.
3. Open Sprite Editor window > Select Custom Physics Shape.
4. Change the Outline Tolerance value using slider.
Outline Tolerance value is clipped.
Outline Tolerance value is not clipped.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field