Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Test" sprite in the Project window.
3. Open Sprite Editor window > Select Custom Physics Shape.
4. Change the Outline Tolerance value using slider.
Outline Tolerance value is clipped.
Outline Tolerance value is not clipped.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline