Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Test" sprite in the Project window.
3. Open Sprite Editor window > Select Custom Physics Shape.
4. Change the Outline Tolerance value using slider.
Outline Tolerance value is clipped.
Outline Tolerance value is not clipped.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point