Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Test" sprite in the Project window.
3. Open Sprite Editor window > Select Custom Physics Shape.
4. Change the Outline Tolerance value using slider.
Outline Tolerance value is clipped.
Outline Tolerance value is not clipped.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs