Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Outline Tolerance value is clipped on dragging the slider in Sprite Editor window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Test" sprite in the Project window.
3. Open Sprite Editor window > Select Custom Physics Shape.
4. Change the Outline Tolerance value using slider.
Outline Tolerance value is clipped.
Outline Tolerance value is not clipped.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour