Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] "Moving file failed" window opens when a swatch preset library is created by name starting with colon ":"
"Moving file failed" window opens followed by a "Asset couldn't be written" error thrown in console when a swatch preset library is created with name starting with colon ":". Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create a new material
3) Click on the Color palette next to Albedo
4) Swatches > Create a new Library
5) Create a library with name starting with ":"
"Moving file failed" window opens followed by a "Asset couldn't be written" error thrown in console
Expected result: No error should be thrown in console and instead couldn't rename or use valid name message should be shown
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0b12, 2019.4.0f1, 2018.415f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
File Library/Unused/eb20e53d5ced6ba418f00e883896dee5 couldn't be written. Because moving D:/Unity/2020.2.0a14/Temp/UnityTempFile-b818c2500400eb44a8b59b6973830007 to Assets/Editor/:1234567.colors failed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released