Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] GameObjects or Menu scaling for 4k monitor is always distorted
For 4k monitors, when UI scaling is increased from the preferences window the file menu does not get scaled whereas the gameObjects and folders in different windows gets scaled accordingly. In contrast, when Windows UI scale is increased from display settings, the file menu gets scaled accordingly whereas the gameObjects and folders in different windows do not get scaled. Refer the attached screenshots.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project with a 4k monitor
2) Edit > Preferences
3) UI scaling > Custom scaling value > 200%
Actual Result: After project restart, the file menu does not get scaled but the gameObjects and folders in all the windows does.
Expected Result: After project restart, everything gets scaled uniformly
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4
Working fine on: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on Windows
Note: Only for 4k monitors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs