Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] GameObjects or Menu scaling for 4k monitor is always distorted
For 4k monitors, when UI scaling is increased from the preferences window the file menu does not get scaled whereas the gameObjects and folders in different windows gets scaled accordingly. In contrast, when Windows UI scale is increased from display settings, the file menu gets scaled accordingly whereas the gameObjects and folders in different windows do not get scaled. Refer the attached screenshots.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project with a 4k monitor
2) Edit > Preferences
3) UI scaling > Custom scaling value > 200%
Actual Result: After project restart, the file menu does not get scaled but the gameObjects and folders in all the windows does.
Expected Result: After project restart, everything gets scaled uniformly
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4
Working fine on: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on Windows
Note: Only for 4k monitors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules