Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[IMGUI] EditorGUILayout.MaskField shows wrong options and doesn't act like a mask when more than 1 MaskField is present
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "case_1359256"
2. Open the "Custom Window" custom EditorWindow
3. Observe the "Mask1" field's options by clicking its dropdown
Expected result: multiple options are selectable and the options are not named same as the "Mask2" options
Actual result: only one option is selectable and the options are named same as the "Mask2" options
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows