Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under "Rigidbody 2D" component in the Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under the "Rigidbody 2D" component in Inspector, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody 2D
4. Click > Contacts expand icon
"Contacts" Dropdown icon is not clickable.
"Contacts" Dropdown icon should be click and expand.
2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (b7564ae9e143), 2019.3.0a7
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual