Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under "Rigidbody 2D" component in the Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under the "Rigidbody 2D" component in Inspector, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody 2D
4. Click > Contacts expand icon
"Contacts" Dropdown icon is not clickable.
"Contacts" Dropdown icon should be click and expand.
2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (b7564ae9e143), 2019.3.0a7
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline