Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under "Rigidbody 2D" component in the Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under the "Rigidbody 2D" component in Inspector, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody 2D
4. Click > Contacts expand icon
"Contacts" Dropdown icon is not clickable.
"Contacts" Dropdown icon should be click and expand.
2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (b7564ae9e143), 2019.3.0a7
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes