Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under "Rigidbody 2D" component in the Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under the "Rigidbody 2D" component in Inspector, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add Component > Rigidbody 2D
4. Click > Contacts expand icon
"Contacts" Dropdown icon is not clickable.
"Contacts" Dropdown icon should be click and expand.
2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (b7564ae9e143), 2019.3.0a7
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset