Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] "Double Buffered" properties appear over the list of Update Zones when it is enabled
When Updated Zones list has more than 1 zones in the list and "Double Buffered" property is enabled then "Swap (Double Buffer)" property along with its checkbox appear but it appears over the Updated Zones list In Custom Render Texture, Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project browser > Create Custom Render Texture.
3. Select Custom Render Texture > Update zones > Add Menu(+) > Double Buffered > Enable the checkbox
4. Make sure that the Updated Zones list has more 1 items.
"Double Buffered" properties appear over the Updated Zones list
"Double Buffered" properties should be well separated from the Updated Zones
Resizing the Inspector window resolves the overlaps between "Double Buffered" and Updated Zones.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine