Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] "Double Buffered" properties appear over the list of Update Zones when it is enabled
When Updated Zones list has more than 1 zones in the list and "Double Buffered" property is enabled then "Swap (Double Buffer)" property along with its checkbox appear but it appears over the Updated Zones list In Custom Render Texture, Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project browser > Create Custom Render Texture.
3. Select Custom Render Texture > Update zones > Add Menu(+) > Double Buffered > Enable the checkbox
4. Make sure that the Updated Zones list has more 1 items.
"Double Buffered" properties appear over the Updated Zones list
"Double Buffered" properties should be well separated from the Updated Zones
Resizing the Inspector window resolves the overlaps between "Double Buffered" and Updated Zones.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders