Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] "Could not determine location" error is thrown when a new swatch preset library is created by name starting with "/"
"Could not determine preset file location type" error is thrown when a swatch preset library is created with name starting with "/". After this, error is thrown everytime on opening material colour palette. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create a new material
3) Click on the Color palette next to Albedo
4) Swatches > Create a new Library
5) Create a library with name starting with "/"
Actual result: "Could not determine preset file location type" error is thrown.
Expected result: No Error should be thrown
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0b12, 2019.4.0f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.15f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Could not determine preset file location type /1234567
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object