Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Color property from Text Mesh component is not resetting on selecting Reset
On resetting the Text Mesh component, color property is not getting set to the default value. It remains unchanged even on resting the component.refer attched video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3d Object > 3D Text
3.Hierarchy > 3D Text > Inspector > Text Mesh > Color > Change color
4. Reset Text Mesh component properties
Color Property from Text Mesh component is not resetting.
Color Property from Text Mesh component gets reset.
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2019.3.3f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset