Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Color property from Text Mesh component is not resetting on selecting Reset
On resetting the Text Mesh component, color property is not getting set to the default value. It remains unchanged even on resting the component.refer attched video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3d Object > 3D Text
3.Hierarchy > 3D Text > Inspector > Text Mesh > Color > Change color
4. Reset Text Mesh component properties
Color Property from Text Mesh component is not resetting.
Color Property from Text Mesh component gets reset.
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2019.3.3f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made