Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
ImGUI Buttons break on iOS 8 when screen orientation is set through 'Screen.orientation'
1. Build the attached project to an iOS 8 device.
2. Notice that the "Left/Right" Buttons both react to touches, click "Switch Orientation"
3. In the newly loaded scene none of the buttons work. They don't react to input, but it seems that clicks are actually detected, if you click on any of the buttons this error:
iPhoneSixOrientationBug[203:7743] unexpected nil window in _UIApplicationHandleEventFromQueueEvent, _windowServerHitTestWindow: <UIWindow: 0x16f846d0; frame = (0 0; 320 480); gestureRecognizers = <NSArray: 0x16f88d90>; layer = <UIWindowLayer: 0x16f7b620>>
is thrown in xcode.
Sometimes some of the buttons are broken after launching the app, and the same error is thrown when clicking on them.
3. If you comment out the entire 'Awake' function in SetupScreenRoation.js and 'Start' in Button.js, all of the buttons work fine both in landscape and portrait mode. But the orientation is manually changed in Start all of them seem to be broken in Landscape mode (and sometimes in Portrait mode too).
Only reproducible on iOS 8, tested on iphone 5 & 6+ (8.0.0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%