Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing any docked window
On maximizing any docked window from burger button or using hotkey(Shift+Space), the burger button gets misaligned to the left.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Maximize any window using hotkey or maximize option in the burger button list
Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing
Burger button should remain in its original position when the window maximizes
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected