Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing any docked window
On maximizing any docked window from burger button or using hotkey(Shift+Space), the burger button gets misaligned to the left.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Maximize any window using hotkey or maximize option in the burger button list
Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing
Burger button should remain in its original position when the window maximizes
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target