Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing any docked window
On maximizing any docked window from burger button or using hotkey(Shift+Space), the burger button gets misaligned to the left.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Maximize any window using hotkey or maximize option in the burger button list
Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing
Burger button should remain in its original position when the window maximizes
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene