Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing any docked window
On maximizing any docked window from burger button or using hotkey(Shift+Space), the burger button gets misaligned to the left.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Maximize any window using hotkey or maximize option in the burger button list
Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing
Burger button should remain in its original position when the window maximizes
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'