Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing any docked window
On maximizing any docked window from burger button or using hotkey(Shift+Space), the burger button gets misaligned to the left.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Maximize any window using hotkey or maximize option in the burger button list
Burger button gets misaligned to the left on maximizing
Burger button should remain in its original position when the window maximizes
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform