Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked
Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Cube animator.
3. Select Transition (Idle >> New State).
4. Click on the Settings icon in the inspector.
Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Transition Settings Icon should be clicked and opened.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property