Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked
Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Cube animator.
3. Select Transition (Idle >> New State).
4. Click on the Settings icon in the inspector.
Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Transition Settings Icon should be clicked and opened.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected