Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked
Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Cube animator.
3. Select Transition (Idle >> New State).
4. Click on the Settings icon in the inspector.
Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Transition Settings Icon should be clicked and opened.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine