Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked
Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Cube animator.
3. Select Transition (Idle >> New State).
4. Click on the Settings icon in the inspector.
Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Transition Settings Icon should be clicked and opened.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler