Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked
Animation State Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Cube animator.
3. Select Transition (Idle >> New State).
4. Click on the Settings icon in the inspector.
Transition Settings Icon is not getting clicked.
Transition Settings Icon should be clicked and opened.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor