Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Images with "Preserve Aspect" enabled are jittering / moving around when scroll view content is moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PreserveAspectTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, use mousewheel to scroll the up an down the images
Expected result: the images are scrolled up/down
Actual result: during the scrolling, the images move around / jitter
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (due to canvas breaking during downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect