Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
ImageConversion EncodeArrayToJPG is strecthing and cropping the texture in width
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EncodeArrayToJPG.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Project window, right-click -> Show in Explorer
4. Observe the test.jpg and test.png images in the root folder
Expected result: both images look the same, just as the "Assets/test.png"
Actual result: test.jpg is streched and cropped because it does not fit into the width
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4("ImageConversion does not contain a definition EncodeArrayToJPG" is thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"