Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ImageConversion EncodeArrayToJPG is strecthing and cropping the texture in width
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EncodeArrayToJPG.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Project window, right-click -> Show in Explorer
4. Observe the test.jpg and test.png images in the root folder
Expected result: both images look the same, just as the "Assets/test.png"
Actual result: test.jpg is streched and cropped because it does not fit into the width
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4("ImageConversion does not contain a definition EncodeArrayToJPG" is thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages