Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ImageConversion EncodeArrayToJPG is strecthing and cropping the texture in width
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EncodeArrayToJPG.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Project window, right-click -> Show in Explorer
4. Observe the test.jpg and test.png images in the root folder
Expected result: both images look the same, just as the "Assets/test.png"
Actual result: test.jpg is streched and cropped because it does not fit into the width
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4("ImageConversion does not contain a definition EncodeArrayToJPG" is thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh