Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ImageConversion EncodeArrayToJPG is strecthing and cropping the texture in width
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EncodeArrayToJPG.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Project window, right-click -> Show in Explorer
4. Observe the test.jpg and test.png images in the root folder
Expected result: both images look the same, just as the "Assets/test.png"
Actual result: test.jpg is streched and cropped because it does not fit into the width
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4("ImageConversion does not contain a definition EncodeArrayToJPG" is thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated