Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ImageConversion EncodeArrayToJPG is strecthing and cropping the texture in width
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EncodeArrayToJPG.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Project window, right-click -> Show in Explorer
4. Observe the test.jpg and test.png images in the root folder
Expected result: both images look the same, just as the "Assets/test.png"
Actual result: test.jpg is streched and cropped because it does not fit into the width
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4("ImageConversion does not contain a definition EncodeArrayToJPG" is thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player