Search Issue Tracker
Image of sprite sheet not visible in preview window
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "SpriteRepro.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene "scene1".
3) Click on 'capguy-walk' sprite sheet in Project tab.
4) Expand sprite sheet and notice there is no image in preview window.(see attached image "noImage.png").
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b24.
Not reproduced with : 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance