Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
Image components not displaying sprite data when instantiated from a prefab and trigger a SpriteAtlas request
1. Open the attached project "sprite-atlas-load-sprite-failure.zip";
2. Open the scene1.unity;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Press "Load Image" button;
5. Observe three images in the Game View.
Expected results: all three images will look the same.
Actual results: Only one on the right looks like expected.
Reproduced on. 2017.1.3p3, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2 or lower.
Reproduces on both OSX and on the iOS build.
Note: If pressing "Load Image" button again after the first time, second time sprites are loaded correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle