Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
Image components not displaying sprite data when instantiated from a prefab and trigger a SpriteAtlas request
1. Open the attached project "sprite-atlas-load-sprite-failure.zip";
2. Open the scene1.unity;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Press "Load Image" button;
5. Observe three images in the Game View.
Expected results: all three images will look the same.
Actual results: Only one on the right looks like expected.
Reproduced on. 2017.1.3p3, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2 or lower.
Reproduces on both OSX and on the iOS build.
Note: If pressing "Load Image" button again after the first time, second time sprites are loaded correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute