Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Image components not displaying sprite data when instantiated from a prefab and trigger a SpriteAtlas request
1. Open the attached project "sprite-atlas-load-sprite-failure.zip";
2. Open the scene1.unity;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Press "Load Image" button;
5. Observe three images in the Game View.
Expected results: all three images will look the same.
Actual results: Only one on the right looks like expected.
Reproduced on. 2017.1.3p3, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2 or lower.
Reproduces on both OSX and on the iOS build.
Note: If pressing "Load Image" button again after the first time, second time sprites are loaded correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator