Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Image components not displaying sprite data when instantiated from a prefab and trigger a SpriteAtlas request
1. Open the attached project "sprite-atlas-load-sprite-failure.zip";
2. Open the scene1.unity;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Press "Load Image" button;
5. Observe three images in the Game View.
Expected results: all three images will look the same.
Actual results: Only one on the right looks like expected.
Reproduced on. 2017.1.3p3, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2 or lower.
Reproduces on both OSX and on the iOS build.
Note: If pressing "Load Image" button again after the first time, second time sprites are loaded correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Building an iOS project with the new Xcode 15 linker fails
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout