Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
Image components not displaying sprite data when instantiated from a prefab and trigger a SpriteAtlas request
1. Open the attached project "sprite-atlas-load-sprite-failure.zip";
2. Open the scene1.unity;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Press "Load Image" button;
5. Observe three images in the Game View.
Expected results: all three images will look the same.
Actual results: Only one on the right looks like expected.
Reproduced on. 2017.1.3p3, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2 or lower.
Reproduces on both OSX and on the iOS build.
Note: If pressing "Load Image" button again after the first time, second time sprites are loaded correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode