Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.2
[IL2CPP] WWW constructor significantly slower than on Mono with large postdata
1. Deploy the attached project with il2cpp/mono
2. Observe that it takes more than 200ms for the WWW request to be constructed when post data is relatively large.
On iPad mini retina:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled