Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe error is thrown when building a Player with Vuforia Engine AR Package
1. Open Unity and create a New Project
2. Via Package Manager add Vuforia
3. In Player Settings check "Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported" checkbox
4. Change Player to iOS, Standalone (IL2CPP) or Android (IL2CPP)
5. Press the Build button
Expected results: Unity Editor successfully builds Player
Actual results: Build process fails and UnityLinker.exe error is thrown in Console
- This issue happens only on IL2CPP Scripting Backend
- On Mono Scripting Backend everything works as Expected
- Error is shared in Comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b1 and 2020.1.0a1
Not reproduced on Unity 2019.3.0a9
Regression on Unity 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Aug 18, 2020 10:20
SAME HERE FIX IT !!!
Sep 30, 2019 18:45
I'm still getting this on all Unity versions since 2019.3.0a8 all the way to the latest 2020, both with Vuforia and AR Foundation, on the iOS, Windows and Linux editors, it is most definitely not fixed!
Latest tried are 2020.1.0a5 and 2019.3.0b4.
Sep 30, 2019 13:16
Any ETA on when will this be fixed?
Sep 17, 2019 14:36
Also in 2019.3.0b1
Sep 13, 2019 01:43
Hi this problem is found in 2019.3.0b3 as well.