Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.7
[IL2CPP] Type.GetType() fails on ARMv7
1. Build the attached project for 32bits or deploy an Universal build to a 32bit only device.
2. Observe that all Type.GetType() in the TestGetType.cs script fail.
Only reproducible on 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly