Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.7
[IL2CPP] Type.GetType() fails on ARMv7
1. Build the attached project for 32bits or deploy an Universal build to a 32bit only device.
2. Observe that all Type.GetType() in the TestGetType.cs script fail.
Only reproducible on 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.