Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 4.6.7
[IL2CPP] Type.GetType() fails on ARMv7
1. Build the attached project for 32bits or deploy an Universal build to a 32bit only device.
2. Observe that all Type.GetType() in the TestGetType.cs script fail.
Only reproducible on 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas