Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.7
[IL2CPP] Type.GetType() fails on ARMv7
1. Build the attached project for 32bits or deploy an Universal build to a 32bit only device.
2. Observe that all Type.GetType() in the TestGetType.cs script fail.
Only reproducible on 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI