Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 4.6.7
[IL2CPP] Type.GetType() fails on ARMv7
1. Build the attached project for 32bits or deploy an Universal build to a 32bit only device.
2. Observe that all Type.GetType() in the TestGetType.cs script fail.
Only reproducible on 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+