Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[IL2CPP] Player crashes when delegating a struct's virtual method
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1096431_repro.zip
2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launched build player
Expected results: player successfully launches
Actual results: on launch player crashes
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1
Reproduced on Standalone and UWP platforms
Exception thrown: read access violation. **obj** was nullptr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default