Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
IL2CPP Player crash
1. Open the user's attached project "BugRepro.zip"
2. Go to Assets > Scenes and open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Configuration and select the "Scripting Backened" to "IL2CPP"
4. Build and run the project
Expected result: Build works with no issues
Actual result: Build crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a4, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a2 (Due to IL2CPP errors), 2021.2.0a3 (Editor crash while opening the project)
- Building the project with 2021.2.0a1 and 2021.2.0a2 versions resulted in various IL2CPP errors
- Opening the project with the 2021.2.0a3 version, resulted in an Editor crash
- Mono scripting backend works with no issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied