Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.10
[IL2CPP] iOS build, Game crash when reading files larger than 30 MB
Steps to reproduce:
1) Build attached project for iOS, IL2CPP
2) Press the "Test 30MB" button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build