Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] Garbage Collector corrupts against generic types in the IL2CPP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "TestGCAssert" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Build Settings (File->Build Settings...)
4. Add Open Scenes and check the "Create Visual Studio Solution" option
6. Open the built "TestGCAssert.sln" file
7. Press the "Local Windows Debugger" at the top to launch the project
8. Once an error appears press "Retry"
Expected results: No errors are thrown, a breakpoint is not activated
Actual results: A "Debug Assertion Failed!" error is thrown, a breakpoint is activated
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.1.0a16, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker