Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Plugins] IL2CPP fails to load DLLs through DllImport if its specified name does not end with ".dll"
If you have a native DLL, let's say "Test.dll", and try to P/Invoke to it when using IL2CPP scripting backend like this:
it will throw a DllNotFoundException. A workaround is to add a ".dll" to the end of its name, like this:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)