Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Plugins] IL2CPP fails to load DLLs through DllImport if its specified name does not end with ".dll"
If you have a native DLL, let's say "Test.dll", and try to P/Invoke to it when using IL2CPP scripting backend like this:
it will throw a DllNotFoundException. A workaround is to add a ".dll" to the end of its name, like this:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac