Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
IL2CPP fails to build with conversion error "error C2440"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build And Run
Expected results: Building with IL2CPP Succeeds
Actual results: Building with IL2CPP fails, "Exception: C:\Program Files\2019.4\2019.4.15f1_fbf367ac14e9\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!" is logged to the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2019.4.19f1
Not Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3 (many errors downgrading/upgrading)
Unhandled Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Generics158.cpp
error C2440: 'type cast': cannot convert from 'ManagedComponentParameter_1_t33FCCE886F239C5817A8C0CAD58EE157207B4D4F' to 'ManagedComponentParameter_1_tE16E9F16C8A2159AC8A07AB03236AEB35B85D220'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine