Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
IL2CPP fails generating code
1. Open attached project
2. Build to WebGL or iOS with IL2CPP
3. Building will fail
/Assets/../Temp/StagingArea/Data/il2cppOutput/t_201206655_0MD.h:20:73: error: unknown type name 't_201206655_0_marshaled'
extern "C" void t_201206655_0_marshal(const t_201206655_0& unmarshaled, t_201206655_0_marshaled& marshaled);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Internal_Cull_Injected when in Play Mode for up to 5 minutes
- Crash on delete_object_internal_step1 when unloading memory
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project
- [M1] Missing package error is thrown when trying to build a Player with Il2CPP scripting backend for Linux target platform on M1 Mac
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function