Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails on Try block ends without any catch, finally, nor fault handler
1. Open project "IL2CPP_repro"
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build the project
Expected result: Build does not fail
Actual result: Build fails with this error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean System.Text.Json.Serialization.JsonConverter`1::WriteCore(System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonWriter,T&,System.Text.Json.JsonSerializerOptions,System.Text.Json.WriteStack&)' in assembly 'E:\Markas\IL2CPPBuildError\IL2CPP_repro\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\System.Text.Json.dll'
Additional information: Try block ends without any catch, finally, nor fault handler
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.2.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
-Not reproducible with Mono Scripting Backend
-Not reproducible with macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated