Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[IL2CPP] AOT exception is thrown when using a dynamic delegate call
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1097010_repro.zip
2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch the build app.
Expected results: Build doesn't throw any exceptions
Actual results: Build throw an exception
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1
Tested and reproduced with UWP and Windows Standalone platforms
Execution: System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Collections.ICollection::get_Count' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build