Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[IL2CPP] AOT exception is thrown when using a dynamic delegate call
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1097010_repro.zip
2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch the build app.
Expected results: Build doesn't throw any exceptions
Actual results: Build throw an exception
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1
Tested and reproduced with UWP and Windows Standalone platforms
Execution: System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Collections.ICollection::get_Count' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
IL2CPP did not properly handle virtual methods via delegate invoke in some cases. This change corrects that issue, so it should work in all cases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website