Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[IL2CPP] AOT exception is thrown when using a dynamic delegate call
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1097010_repro.zip
2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch the build app.
Expected results: Build doesn't throw any exceptions
Actual results: Build throw an exception
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1
Tested and reproduced with UWP and Windows Standalone platforms
Execution: System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Collections.ICollection::get_Count' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle