Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[IL2CPP] AOT exception is thrown when using a dynamic delegate call
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1097010_repro.zip
2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend
3. Launch the build app.
Expected results: Build doesn't throw any exceptions
Actual results: Build throw an exception
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1
Tested and reproduced with UWP and Windows Standalone platforms
Execution: System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Collections.ICollection::get_Count' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs