Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[IL2CPP][Android] SEGFAULT crash when switching scenes with IL2CPP on Android
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (OC link, 1.2GB) (use command line and '-buildTarget Android' argument when launching Unity).
2) Go to Menu > Btd6 > Dump Model and flatten materials and prefabs.
3) Enable and Unity IAP (update version, if needed) & Analytics through Services tab.
4) Build for Android.
5) Run on a device.
- Dismiss the 'PURCHASER.INSTANCE.ISINITIALIZED() == FALSE' prompt by tapping it.
6) Press 'START'.
7) Press 'CLEAR'.
8) Press 'PLAY'.
9) Press 'NEW GAME'.
10) Press 'MONKEY MEADOW'.
11) Press 'MEDIUM'.
12) Press 'STANDARD'.
The app crashes somewhere within libil2cpp.so library.
This does not happen when using Mono backend. The crash doesn't occur on iOS devices, even when using IL2CPP.
Steps 2-3 only need to be done once, even if switching versions.
The project is compatible with Unity 2017.1 - 2018.1.
Case 962771 prevents from testing this project on Unity 2017.2 - 2017.3.
2018.1.0a7, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0p4
Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 7.0
Nexus 6P Android 8.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)