Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[IL2CPP] Android build fails to compile with IL2cpp
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Switch the platform to Android.
3) Set the Scripting Backend to IL2cpp.
4) Build the project.
The building process in 'Converting managed assemblies to C++'. This issue does not occur when building to iOS or when using Mono2x as the Scripting Backend.
5.5.0a4, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator