Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[IL2CPP] Android build fails to compile with IL2cpp
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Switch the platform to Android.
3) Set the Scripting Backend to IL2cpp.
4) Build the project.
The building process in 'Converting managed assemblies to C++'. This issue does not occur when building to iOS or when using Mono2x as the Scripting Backend.
5.5.0a4, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project