Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[IL2CPP] Android build fails to compile with IL2cpp
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Switch the platform to Android.
3) Set the Scripting Backend to IL2cpp.
4) Build the project.
The building process in 'Converting managed assemblies to C++'. This issue does not occur when building to iOS or when using Mono2x as the Scripting Backend.
5.5.0a4, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment