Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[IL2CPP] Android build fails to compile with IL2cpp
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Switch the platform to Android.
3) Set the Scripting Backend to IL2cpp.
4) Build the project.
The building process in 'Converting managed assemblies to C++'. This issue does not occur when building to iOS or when using Mono2x as the Scripting Backend.
5.5.0a4, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"