Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
If Vuforia AR is checked as enabled, it is impossible to disable it using checkbox in the Player Settings
1. Open a new project;
2. Go to Player Settings (Edit > Project Settings > Player);
3. In the XR Settings, set Vuforia AR enabled;
4. Attempt to disable it using checkbox.
Expected result: it is possible to disable Vuforia AR using the checkbox in Player Settings.
Actual result: once Vuforia AR is enabled, it is impossible to disable it using checkbox.
Reproduced on version: 2017.2.0b2 where Vuforia is integrated into Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"