Search Issue Tracker
If scene is renamed/moved outside Unity, changes are not fetched by "Scenes In Build"
If scene is renamed/moved outside Unity (e.g. Win Explorer) the changes are not fetched by "Scenes in build"
- Save a scene and add it to the Build Settings
- Rename the scene name outside Unity (e.g. Win Explorer)
- See that the scene is greyed out in "Scenes In Build"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected