Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
External: webgl doesn't build from non-ASCII path
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project. Make sure the path contains any letter from 'ąčęėįšųūž'
2. Build to webgl, observe the failure
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made