Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
External: webgl doesn't build from non-ASCII path
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project. Make sure the path contains any letter from 'ąčęėįšųūž'
2. Build to webgl, observe the failure
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View