Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
If "Marshal.PtrToStructure()" raises an exception, the Editor crashes
1. Open "MarshallingSample.zip" project
2. Enter Playmode
Expected Result: Playmode enters successfully
Actual Result: Editor freezes/crashes
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked