Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
If "Marshal.PtrToStructure()" raises an exception, the Editor crashes
1. Open "MarshallingSample.zip" project
2. Enter Playmode
Expected Result: Playmode enters successfully
Actual Result: Editor freezes/crashes
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build