Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[shaders] If a cginc file exists in a parent directory, it's preferred over a local cginc file?
1.Open provided example project
3.Notice the cube is blue
4.Open "Project/Assets/MyInclude.cginc" in a text editor
5.Notice the line "fixed4 col = fixed4(0,0,1,1); // blue"
6.Copy "Project/Assets/MyInclude.cginc" to "Project/MyInclude.cginc"
7.Switch back to "Project/Assets/MyInclude.cginc" in a text editor
8.Change line to "fixed4 col = fixed4(1,0,0,1); // red" and save
10.Notice the cube stays blue
13.Notice the cube turns red
Expected result: the cube turns red in step 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()