Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[shaders] If a cginc file exists in a parent directory, it's preferred over a local cginc file?
1.Open provided example project
3.Notice the cube is blue
4.Open "Project/Assets/MyInclude.cginc" in a text editor
5.Notice the line "fixed4 col = fixed4(0,0,1,1); // blue"
6.Copy "Project/Assets/MyInclude.cginc" to "Project/MyInclude.cginc"
7.Switch back to "Project/Assets/MyInclude.cginc" in a text editor
8.Change line to "fixed4 col = fixed4(1,0,0,1); // red" and save
10.Notice the cube stays blue
13.Notice the cube turns red
Expected result: the cube turns red in step 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown