Search Issue Tracker
IdLabelConfig fields are not deserialized when quitting the Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "PerceptionHDRP" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene found in the Assets->Scenes folder
3. Open the Build Settings (File->Build Settings...)
4. In the Build Settings window make sure that the "SampleScene" is added to Scenes In Build and the Development Build is enabled
5. Build And Run
6. If the "Debug" window opens press "Ok"
7. After the Build launches close it
Expected results: No errors are thrown in the Development console
Actual results: "InvalidOperationException" errors are thrown in the Development console just before the Build closes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2019.4.8f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20 because of the CS0115 and CS0246 errors
- The errors are not thrown (and are not in the Player.log) only when the project you Build and Run the project, doesn't happen if you build and run the .exe afterwards
- The issue has been tested and reproduced on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"