Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"Draw mode menu" icon in the "Scene view control bar" has "Texture Filtering" turned off and looks blocky
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Observe the "Draw mode menu" icon in the "Scene view control bar"
Expected result: Icon is high quality
Actual result: Icon is low quality/not sharp
Reproducible with: 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.27f1 (Draw mode menu icon is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- Toggling "Optimize Mesh Data" in Project Settings doesn't invalidate build pipeline cache for Addressables
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results