Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"Draw mode menu" icon in the "Scene view control bar" has "Texture Filtering" turned off and looks blocky
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Observe the "Draw mode menu" icon in the "Scene view control bar"
Expected result: Icon is high quality
Actual result: Icon is low quality/not sharp
Reproducible with: 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.27f1 (Draw mode menu icon is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices