Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Icons flicker when scrolling from Free Assets to Paid Assets in the Project Browser
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- in the Project Browser type "substance" and click on the Asset Store
- scroll down the assets and notice that when changing from Free to Paid the icons flicker
Regression from 5.5.
Video : https://screencast.com/t/no7GtiLTD
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected