Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Icons flicker when scrolling from Free Assets to Paid Assets in the Project Browser
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- in the Project Browser type "substance" and click on the Asset Store
- scroll down the assets and notice that when changing from Free to Paid the icons flicker
Regression from 5.5.
Video : https://screencast.com/t/no7GtiLTD
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first