Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
[Hybrid Renderer V2] No error/warning when trying to use HRV2 with URP and SRP Batcher OFF
When using HRV2 with URP and SRP Batcher OFF, nothing renders without any error/warning.
The rendering works correctly after toggling SRP Batcher ON in the RenderPipeline settings.
Steps to reproduce :
- Open the project
- Launch 'Main' scene
- Nothing should render at this point, whereas there is a red cylinder located at position (0,0,0)
- Open Assets/UniversalRenderPipelineAsset.asset file
- In the 'Advanced' section, tick the SRP Batcher field to ON
- Re-launch 'Main' scene
- The cylinder should render correctly
Important note : After setting the SRP Batcher ON and toggling it OFF again, the scene still renders.
We need to delete the Library folder with the SRP Batcher set to OFF to reproduce the bug through the steps mentioned above.
Expected result :
- Warning/Error when doing something wrong (here, issue a log when SRP Batcher is OFF with HRV2 enabled)
- Deterministic results, not depending on the Library folder. But that's likely a separated issue unrelated to the hybrid renderer.
Actual result :
- Silently ignore errors and renders nothing
- Behavior depends on Library folder
Reproduced with 2020.2.0b12 + hybrid 0.12.0-preview.20 / 2021.1.0a9 + hybrid 0.12.0-preview.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody