Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.7.0-preview.24
Found in [Package]
[Hybrid Renderer] URP ignores Entities in when the Scene has Ambient/Gradient light
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Grayscale.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Observe the two cube GameObjects in Scene window
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the two cube GameObjects in Game window
Expected result: Both cubes are rendered the same
Actual result: The ECS cube is rendered in grayscale
Reproducible with: 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1 (no URP support)
Reproducible with package versions: 7.1.8, 8.0.1
1. Reproducible with Hybrid Renderer versions: 0.1.0-preview, 0.4.0-preview.8
2. Issue does not reproduce with Default renderer
3. Issue could not be tested with HDRP renderer (no Ambient/Gradient in Lighting Settings)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR