Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[HumanPoseHandler] SetHumanPose does not work on fingers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the scene 'FingerTest' and play it
3. Select 'Ethan' in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector window, notice the script 'Finger Test'
5. Slightly change the value 'Val' and observe the model in the scene view
6. Notice that all of the rig's muscles and thumbs move except for the fingers
Expected: All of the rig's muscles should move, including the fingers
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p3, 5.3.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View