Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[HumanPoseHandler] SetHumanPose does not work on fingers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the scene 'FingerTest' and play it
3. Select 'Ethan' in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector window, notice the script 'Finger Test'
5. Slightly change the value 'Val' and observe the model in the scene view
6. Notice that all of the rig's muscles and thumbs move except for the fingers
Expected: All of the rig's muscles should move, including the fingers
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p3, 5.3.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made