Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[HumanPoseHandler] SetHumanPose does not work on fingers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the scene 'FingerTest' and play it
3. Select 'Ethan' in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector window, notice the script 'Finger Test'
5. Slightly change the value 'Val' and observe the model in the scene view
6. Notice that all of the rig's muscles and thumbs move except for the fingers
Expected: All of the rig's muscles should move, including the fingers
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p3, 5.3.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted