Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[HumanPoseHandler] SetHumanPose does not work on fingers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the scene 'FingerTest' and play it
3. Select 'Ethan' in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector window, notice the script 'Finger Test'
5. Slightly change the value 'Val' and observe the model in the scene view
6. Notice that all of the rig's muscles and thumbs move except for the fingers
Expected: All of the rig's muscles should move, including the fingers
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p3, 5.3.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
May 19, 2016 15:03
Other muscles work for me, there is an example at https://github.com/jankolkmeier/MocapRetargetingTools (RetargetSource.cs and RetargetTarget.cs)
May 11, 2016 02:21
Is other muscles works correctly? In My Project , All muscles does not work.