Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[HumanPoseHandler] SetHumanPose does not work on fingers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the scene 'FingerTest' and play it
3. Select 'Ethan' in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector window, notice the script 'Finger Test'
5. Slightly change the value 'Val' and observe the model in the scene view
6. Notice that all of the rig's muscles and thumbs move except for the fingers
Expected: All of the rig's muscles should move, including the fingers
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p3, 5.3.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'